Práve je 28 Mar 2024, 09:11

Vytvoriť novú tému Odpovedať na tému  [ Počet príspevkov: 2 ] 
Ask about Purchases 
Autor Správa

Založený: 10 Sep 2019, 22:54
Odoslať Ask about Purchases
Hello friend Michal good afternoon, today I was reviewing some conversations with some friends and I have noticed that several have found your website, you have even answered the emails, but I do not understand why you no longer have me, you have even blocked me on Facebook I do not know what I did wrong, the apologies of the case if I did something like that, but I would like to at least know what it was, because I still want to buy many more plants.

Best regards

10 Sep 2019, 23:26

Založený: 11 Feb 2008, 11:11
Odoslať Re: Ask about Purchases
my fb account was blocked by fb, without serious reason from fb. probably permanently. public is not ready to digest real reason why it was made at this time, so i will not write real details why it´s occured.
so now communication by email only, if your mail passed, i will reply soon. please accept some delays to reply emails, i have tons of messages there, more comming than i am able to answer. thanks.

11 Sep 2019, 10:16
Vytvoriť novú tému Odpovedať na tému  [ Počet príspevkov: 2 ] 

Kto je prítomný

Používatelia prezerajúci si toto fórum: Žiadny registrovaný používateľ a 1 hosť.